A little bit of myself and ....

Be urself. It's difficult. Still nothing harm in tryin it.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Me: Viral Fever

Viral Fever - has become a buzz word in my life.
It all started 3weeks back, b4 continuing I am alergic to dust, even minutest(exaggeration) dust can trigger cold 2 me. coming back I caught cold. Now the dilemma to me and my doctor(DR) is 2 find out wat is the cause of the cold? Is it dust-allergy/infection/Sinus(I got that as well)?
So my DR rolls-up his sleeves and start the experiment on me. Gives me first corse of medicine if cured good else story continues untill I am cured. Sometimes I recall wat I had done wud tell him the cause.
This time it was Viral Fever, I missed 2 tell my DR that I didnot sleep for 4nights continues. Don't know the cause(I tried a lot 2 get sleep n was left waiting 2 go into sub-concious). On the final visit, I mentioned this 2 him. He said "Son, u hav bn blessed with VIRAL FEVER". Some how I got cured and spent a Happy week.
Bangalore has become so very unpredictable climatically, the fate bestowed it unluck on the me on wednesday. Had gone 2 meet a frend and it seemed like no-rain situation and then suddenly it showered soo heavily that I got drenched in seconds. I met my DR this time I had listed the symptoms and Dr gave the medication and told VIRAL FEVER again. On my way 2 recovery.. Lemme see when is the next MUHURAT. It's become something like "Coming soon near to u".

|| Hash Gowda, 12:48 AM

Those 0 somethings...: