A little bit of myself and ....

Be urself. It's difficult. Still nothing harm in tryin it.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Steve jobs, does his job correctly.

I had notihng 2 do. Kaun banega... Diwali special was looking gr8. suddenly some devil looking lady was chosen 2 accompany a guy. Lost interest....
And I started time passing... I found RSS tutorial, Ajax tutorial and I found this. I hav had the privilage of using and also owning some of Apple's stuffs. To be honest they're umazing, out of the world stuffs. After reading that write up. I felt this guy is doing business with right atitude. Some time ppl find a bug and say 2morrow is the release, so we will fix it on next release. I like his guts, if the write up is to be believed?
But still don't know "whether that guy fixed up all the earplugs?"(business secret huh?). Coz I had problem with my Shuffle ear plugs. I called there customer care and they replaced it with new ones. they didnot even check whether defect exists. ;). If I had 2 buy it wud be nearly 1.2k .
But on the other thought, Stevee had to relaunch himself into the market. Is that why he took some much care? as the write up ends with mention of ill fated iPod Nano which has looooots of customer issue.
|| Hash Gowda, 10:46 PM

Those 2 somethings...:

"they didnot even check whether defect exists.", Thats y its called customer care.

Who is valuable a ear plug worth 1.2k or a customer who bought that product worth $106 :).
Blogger M, at 2:28 AM  
Hey thanks for pointing to that writeup by Mike ( from apple). It was a nice,interesting read.:-)
Blogger Madhooo, at 10:51 AM