A little bit of myself and ....

Be urself. It's difficult. Still nothing harm in tryin it.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

New year....New plans

I am planning some house keeping of my blog. Just lazzied out all these days. making weird experiments and some unformatted(I like organised stuff) posting.
Hmmmm... Still thinking wat ta do
Also in the plans are website of my own.. Ppl I need ur help gimme some !deas for my website.
some readin....haven't done from past 3yrs...
picking up some more hobbies to spend time...I'm a loner u know.
Change the view of my room.
revamp my PC.

Suggest me somethings ppl.
|| Hash Gowda, 12:51 AM

Those 2 somethings...:

well planning ur room depends upon the size and shape ur own personal likes and dislikes.Reading....try Haruki Murakami. Yann Martel's Life of Pie is good. it kind of grows on u. Happy New Year!:)
Blogger EYE, at 1:16 AM  
Nobodies giving me !dea on what 2 put in the website.

@me: Reading means technical books :) Anyways will consider ur suggestion.

@sunrise: please provide me fews hints on hot get new look 4 PC ;)
Blogger Hash Gowda, at 10:44 PM