A little bit of myself and ....

Be urself. It's difficult. Still nothing harm in tryin it.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Merlion

I was my first maiden Flight journey. All the excitement was absorbed when Throat Infection struck me just 2days before the journey. Just was hoping that this should not stop me from journey.

The D'day arrived, reached airport by 2AM 26th Jan 2006. We're wondering how we will spend next 105minutes. But thanks for our airport officers, even for a Tourism Visit they needed my office ID card. How the hell wud I know they want it? I said, I don't have it. Then he questioned me through my family tree detailedly. I patiently answered him, not giving any room to catch me. Later he got fed up & stamped. An announcement flight is delayed by 15mins.

Well got into the flight, my first impression "A 100 Seater Volvo BUS". When it took off, little thrust in the stomach felt very very hungry. Looked out and Bangalore looked very BEAUTIFUL in the night with all those lights, like little Diwali goin on. Air Hostess big disappointment(well cud not ask more from a Budgetted Airlines). After 4hours of intervalled sleep. A uncomfortable sound made my throat infection aggrevate and Ears started paining like HELL. Later when the wheels got down for landing, good amount of vibration in the flight and with one bump on the land.

It was a pretty big airport. I cud see looooots of planes parked. Then we board'd off with the immigration forms tucked in the passport. Headed straight to some very calm looking ppl. They greated me as if I am good old friend of them. Without any hassale, Passport was stamped. Singapore here I come.

As I had heard, Changi Airport IS the best airport. So big , but still so well maintained. We roam'd around for a while as suggested by my friend. Then got out, approached the travel information office and told them we're here to stay for 4days can you prepare a travel plan. They pulled out few pamplets and then expalained us what we can explore.

We went to a telephone and wanted to make a call. No phone card, then we saw we can shove a Credit Card as well. Then We put a credit card and called my Brother. He said "he is almost there". Got some more chance to roam around. There we see my Bro. We hired a taxi, a Merc. Started to move towards Serangoon Central. During the travel felt like am in Bangalore. Minus the street side dwellers , minus the traffic and congested roads, minus restless people.

Watch this space, more to come...
|| Hash Gowda, 11:15 PM

Those 1 somethings...:

Enjoy ur stay in singapore
Blogger Viewer, at 1:11 AM