A little bit of myself and ....

Be urself. It's difficult. Still nothing harm in tryin it.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Rang De Basanti (Paint it Yellow!)

This movie was not on cards, coz Mangal Pandey had flopped. L8r I heard that it's a good movie. Than wanted to watch but missed it on thursday had some work. Then we decide next thursday RDB is fixed plan. Then don't know, somehow 4got. Thanks 2 my colleague.He said "abhe tere Manhattan card de". I asked which movie "RDB". I said 2tickets(2free) totally 4 for me. We got just in nick of time. Second row from below, almost full :).

Since I had not gone thru the reviews, I started checking reviews after disastorous DUS viewing. It was word of mouth popularity, so thought it shud be good. Then checked review in rediff. Reviewers can say anything finally it's upto the viewer to decide :D.

Didnot pin up much hopes on the movie, by track record of the director with already a flop AKS.
Movie started with a WHITE and it came alive, when finally she tells her boss in frustration "Tere maa ki aankh". I quickly asked my friendaaa what it means, he said "just a bad word. tho it's not"

Slowly the movie started gripping, but good amount of comedy all along. Slowly some patriotism filled in and started understanding the Heroes of independence. Yes, @least somethings. I have gained some knowledge from this movie. After interval there was no turning back.

Siddharth was ummazing, the cool guy. My frends like the shayar, I also thought he was not bad. Aamir ..... wat 2 say. I literally cried when he cries for loss of his friend on the dining table.
to summarise nobody is a protagonist.. everybody has proper characterisation and well defined roles and well made movie.

Bottomline, MUST WATCH IF U THINK UR A INDIAN. Gauge urself.
Want to do something in these ppl thought lines, well visit paritrana

The songs I liked after watching is
Engagement song -- Tu bin bataye
Song parting son -- Lukka chuppi
Best scene -- Whole movie :D
|| Hash Gowda, 12:21 PM

Those 1 somethings...:

my favourite is the last one Ru ba ru... the one they play after blasting out the truth on radio:)
Blogger EYE, at 2:03 AM