A little bit of myself and ....

Be urself. It's difficult. Still nothing harm in tryin it.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Analyse..

I was with one of my junior, just doing some chit-chats. He just mentioned me a joke he had received.


In Japan, 1+1 = 5

In China, 1+1 = 3

In USA, 1+1 = 2

In India, 1+1 = ½

Gimme your point of view. Later, I will post the reality behind this calculation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:
Given a instance of where 2 Co-Workers have to work together. That above stastistics is true.
What say? is it real? u ppl r the judges.
ps: this is not my view. It is what I heard.
|| Hash Gowda, 7:07 PM

Those 4 somethings...:

:-O
Blogger Khushi, at 4:29 PM  
Scratching my head :)
~preeti
Blogger The Bhandari's, at 5:56 PM  
fibonnaci joke???
Blogger EYE, at 8:12 PM  
------------------------------------
Blogger Hash Gowda, at 12:29 AM